2021 ENVIRONMENTAL MEASUREMENT SYMPOSIUM
The 2021 Environmental Measurement Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, WA. The
2020 Symposium was quite successful despite being a virtual event. The lessons learned from 2020 strongly
indicated that a virtual component to the event will always be part of future meetings. Thus, the 2021
Environmental Measurement Symposium will be a hybrid event, with both an in-person and virtual event
planned for the week of August 2, 2021, and a virtual only event for the week of August 9, 2021. We have a
full program planned around the theme of "Hitting Reset." Registration includes:
Who Should Register?
- A Technical Program featuring over 130 oral presentations, a special half-day general session with a keynote speaker focused on the conference theme and updates from EPA program offices, two special keynote presentations on the conference theme, and six luncheon presentations,
- A Virtual Poster Session with 39 poster presentations, and
- A Virtual Exhibit Program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring.
The Benefits of Attending
- Laboratory Scientists, Managers and Directors
- QA/QC Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Senior Analysts
- Field Sampling Management Organizations (FSMO)
- Students, instructors, researchers, and others in the related academic community
- Anyone else concerned with environmental monitoring
As an attendee, you are able to:
- obtain the information you need to better plan for future capital purchases, research, and staffing levels;
- learn how to save time and money when performing sampling and analysis techniques;
- improve the quality and efficiency of your analyses; and
- learn about new technologies and regulations.