2020 ENVIRONMENTAL MEASUREMENT SYMPOSIUM
Due to concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2020 the Symposium will be a virtual conference, with the focus on the technical presentations for the NEMC portion of the meeting. This means there will be no committee meetings of The NELAC Institute (TNI), and no training courses.
The Conference will include:
Who Should Attend?
- A Technical Program featuring over 130 oral presentations, a special half-day general session with a keynote speaker focused on the conference theme and updates from EPA program offices, two special keynote presentations on the conference theme, and six luncheon presentations,
- A Virtual Poster Session with 39 poster presentations,
- A Virtual Exhibit Program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring, and
- An Innovative New Technology Showcase.
The Benefits of Attending
- Laboratory Scientists, Managers and Directors
- QA/QC Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Senior Analysts
- Field Sampling Management Organizations (FSMO)
- Students, instructors, researchers, and others in the related academic community
- Anyone else concerned with environmental monitoring
All Symposium attendees have the valuable opportunity to share new monitoring approaches and technologies, and contribute to discussions regarding regulatory issues and initiatives. As an attendee, you are able to:
- obtain the information you need to better plan for future capital purchases, research, and staffing levels;
- learn how to save time and money when performing sampling and analysis techniques;
- improve the quality and efficiency of your analyses; and
- learn about new technologies and regulations.