2020 ENVIRONMENTAL MEASUREMENT SYMPOSIUM
Due to concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, in 2020 the Symposium is a virtual conference, with the focus on the technical presentations for the NEMC portion of the meeting.
The Symposium was held Aug 3-21, 2020, and is now available in the form of recorded webcasts viewable on your PC. Registration includes:
Who Should Register?
- A Technical Program featuring over 130 oral presentations, a special half-day general session with a keynote speaker focused on the conference theme and updates from EPA program offices, two special keynote presentations on the conference theme, and six luncheon presentations,
- A Virtual Poster Session with 39 poster presentations, and
- A Virtual Exhibit Program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring.
The Benefits of Attending
- Laboratory Scientists, Managers and Directors
- QA/QC Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Senior Analysts
- Field Sampling Management Organizations (FSMO)
- Students, instructors, researchers, and others in the related academic community
- Anyone else concerned with environmental monitoring
As an attendee, you are able to:
- obtain the information you need to better plan for future capital purchases, research, and staffing levels;
- learn how to save time and money when performing sampling and analysis techniques;
- improve the quality and efficiency of your analyses; and
- learn about new technologies and regulations.