2018 ENVIRONMENTAL MEASUREMENT SYMPOSIUM
STEAMBOAT NATCHEZ DINNER CRUISE
Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans skyline aboard the 7:00 pm Dinner Jazz Cruise on the authentic Steamboat NATCHEZ.
- Private Charter with conference attendees only
- Breathtaking view of the city
- Creole buffet dining including gumbo, jambalaya, shrimp creole, red beans and rice and bread pudding among many choices
- Meals prepared fresh on board
- Part of your experience is strolling the decks of this beautiful boat, ideal for photographs
- Indoor and Outdoor seating
- Featuring live jazz by the Grammy nominated "Dukes of Dixieland"
- Museum quality Engine Room
- Departs from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
Wednesday, August 8. Boarding 6:00pm; Cruising 7:00pm – 9:00pm
NEMC is pleased to offer attendees a special discounted rate of only $45/person.