Internal Audits: Auditing the Management System in Environmental Analytical Laboratories
The course is self-paced and is being offered through a partnering with ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB). After an attendee registers for the course, they will receive an email to set-up access to the course and course materials. You will have access to the course for three days of your choosing and you do not need to schedule the course immediately. You will receive a copy of the course presentation as a Handout when you initially register.
The goal of the course is to provide a practical approach for internal auditing to the TNI Environmental Laboratory Standard.
- Why should you do an internal audit?
- Standard requirements for an internal audit
- Practical approaches to internal auditing
- ISO 19011 Guidance
- Audit Team
- General discussion on how to audit management system
- How to write, respond, resolve nonconformities
- Common lab findings from internal audits
- Assessment expectations for internal audits of the management system
- Case studies
$80 for TNI members; $95 for non-members
Note: A certificate is included with the course.
About the Presenter:
ANAB is the largest multi-disciplinary accreditation body in North America. ANAB has direct experience with assessments, granting and suspending accreditation, and development of policies for implementing standards. ANAB offers training to individuals and organizations seeking to gain knowledge and better understanding of accreditation-related requirements and processes.